Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

May Event Discussion Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May Event Discussion Thread Empty May Event Discussion Thread Sun May 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Esme & Garrus

Esme & Garrus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Feel free to ask questions and discuss how the event is going/what we can do in the future.

2May Event Discussion Thread Empty Re: May Event Discussion Thread Mon May 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Looking great so far! I was really excited to see the new designs (and I am very happy we finally have adoptions open to the public).
However, I hear there's a raffle, but didn't see it on the master post... what's all that about? =3

3May Event Discussion Thread Empty Re: May Event Discussion Thread Mon May 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Esme & Garrus

Esme & Garrus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

There was a post here about it, but i appearently has been deleted.

4May Event Discussion Thread Empty Re: May Event Discussion Thread Thu May 14, 2015 1:22 am

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Good start, but it seems to be going a bit slow. Perhaps a small extension is in order for the RP here? or just the before the rains bit of it.  not the adoptions, they are awesome.

Id like to encourage others to enter the owner only adoptions! I wont be entering myself, I have too many Sotu lol.

http://ootundraoo.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum