Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brothers From the Same Mother (Zeto x Alyosha)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alyosha and Icarus

Alyosha and Icarus

(basically the two of the bickering the whole time OTL)

Alyosha
When he heard the news, Alyosha was not a happy soturie. He'd argued for a good hour with Xerxes before finally accepting it and walking away. He's clad in his gear, his weapon tapping his side occasionally. A harsh wind blows through the camp and Aly looks up at the sky, only to see dark clouds rolling in. He sighs, knowing that it would probably storm right as they were scheduled to leave. So by the time he got to Zeto's den, he knew something in the world was out to get him.

He doesn't announce his presence right away, nor does he let Zeto know that he's coming in. This is certainly not the first time he's barged into his older brother's den and it most definitely won't be the last. His ears prick up as he spots his elder brother, quickly shedding his armor. He bounds over to Zeto before poking him with one of his horns. "I have great news!" He announces, his voice oozing with sarcasm. "You and I are going on a little scouting trip for, like, a week." He sits down. "We've got to scout out a felidine (I'm not sure if that's how you spell it and I'm too lazy to look it up) camp, make sure that if worse comes to worse, our pack could defeat theirs in battle, and try not to get killed while we're at it. Xerxes's direct orders; I already tried arguing my way out." His ear flicks and he suppresses a sigh as glances out at the worsening weather. "We're technically supposed to leave now, but I guess we'll go whenever you can get your lazy ass out of your den."

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Zeto doesnt need an announcment from Alyosha to know his brother has descended into his personal den. Nor does the male bother to open his eyes. The thumping of his brothers paws grew louder as he neared, only to stop a few feet away. Then Alys voice boomed.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, Alys words screamed excitement, though the tone showed his real feelings. And it was no surprise that Zeto was just as 'excited'. After Alyosha ended his speal, Zeto debated. Did Aly just give him a choice, or was that once again his sarcasm? He knew it was the latter, but being bullheaded and comfortable, it was fun to pretend the former was an option.

"Zeto is sleeping right now, come back later. Perhaps when the orders dont sound so peppy."
With that being said, Zeto twisted to put his back towards the door, and thus towards Alyosha. Maybe then his younger brother would get the hint.

However that hope was illtrusted. It was obvious his brother wasnt planning on going anywhere after a few minutes of waiting for the clunky foot steps to fade away out of his den. After a groan, he rolled back over, feet dragging himself up to stand and glare. "Damn Xerxes and his poor timing. How far is the trip? And why us? Why not Aeon or Valkrye?" Cue another groan as he treads across the den to gather his gear(idk what it is yet, but he has it! xD)

Alyosha and Icarus

Alyosha and Icarus

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe next time you can ask him," Aly replied with a eye roll. "As for how far, I can say I know. Xerxes told us that we needed to search for their camp; he didn't give an exact location or time." He huffed and stood up, muttering under his breath, "It's about time you got up." And went to slip on his weapons. He didn't glance back as he headed out of Zeto's den, confident that his older brother was following him.

As soon as they're outside, Aly could felt the drop in temperature. There was a light drizzle out, barely enough to be felt, and in a few hours Aly knew that it would be very much appreciated. The young assassin fluffs up his fur and glances back at his brother as soon as they neared the exit of the camp. "Come on, Hotrod! We've got to go!" But slows down a bit so Zeto could catch up.

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Zeto snorted at his brothers sass. "Thanks pal, I'll certainly do that." He replied back with a dry tone and a glare. "Did he even give you a direction to go? Stars.. Does he expect us to just wander into the forest and find them?" You shake your head, and finish slipping into your gear, sliding the blade into the holster as the final touch before following Alyosha outside.
Unexpecting of the cold, Zeto scrunches his nose distastefully. With a new determination, he trotted past Aly. "Lets go, the sooner this is over with the better." Not to mention once they were under the cover the densely packed forest held they wouldn't have to deal with the cooling drizzle.

Alyosha and Icarus

Alyosha and Icarus

Aly sighs and shakes his head. "He said head north once outside the pack's borders. That's basically all I go. Like I said, it's not going to be a smooth mission."
Aly trots to keep an even pace with his brother for a few minutes in silence. The forest looms ahead of them and Aly smiles a bit, his fur now soaked and freezing. He couldn't wait to get to the cover of the trees. He picks up his pace a little bit, darting under the trees once he was close enough. The trees provided a much needed cover and Aly stops for a second to shake his face, sending water droplets everywhere. His weapon jabbed him in the side and let out a surprised huff, not expecting the sudden pain in his side.

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Zeto exhaled through his teeth. Damn Xerxes and these missions. He didnt even bother to send the rest of their group, only the two brothers. Perhaps Voltaires ceaseless grumbles about his old kingdom got to the king and he was finally ready to rid the new pack of the linage. Or maybe they just had horrid lucky. LIkely the latter, but in Zeto's mind it may as well be the former with the shit task they'd been handed.
With another grumble, and an odd look at Alyosha's sudden wince. They were off, trotting through the mud and muck from the rain. Zeto was a trained scout, the best of the best in tracking, so without another thought he took the point, leading the pair through the rain dampened forest quietly.
Though.. Boys will be boys. It didnt take long for agitation to seep into his mind as he tracked the washed out stale scents of felidae. A growl came from his throat as he lifted his head and came to a stop. "This is ridiculous. These tracks arent even fresh. Why is Xerxes even sending us this way, Shaw was attacked going west, not north. Brother, what do you say to some minor rebellion?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum