Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

HeadCanon voices for your Sotu?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HeadCanon voices for your Sotu? Empty HeadCanon voices for your Sotu? Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

I remember this was a fun topic on other sites. Do you guys have voices that you match to your Sotus?

I totally match Harlem with Lana Del Rey, Zeto i associate with This Guy!

2HeadCanon voices for your Sotu? Empty Re: HeadCanon voices for your Sotu? Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Freja

Freja

Imagining my girl as a pompous British girl, but alas I haven't found a proper voice actor for her just yet. Not one that sounds like the Freja I have in mind, anyway... P:

3HeadCanon voices for your Sotu? Empty Re: HeadCanon voices for your Sotu? Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 am

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel usually has a sarcastic tone about him, almost all the time (but he could be serious when he needs to). For a male, his voice isn't very deep. His voice matches his tall, slim appearance.

Blut, however, is almost the opposite. For a girl, she has a deep voice. Its usually hard and stern-like. She could be mistaken as a guy, I would think XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum