Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confusion [Freya and Xerxes]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Empty Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm

King Xerxes

King Xerxes
Admin
Admin

Confusion

[Freya and Xerxes]
Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Confectionery_gesture_by_neara_works-d8m9sf0
Confectionery Gesture (c) Neara/Neara-works/Quara
(bought by Tundra/Freya - I thought it would be nice to display it on the first post)
----------
(I didn't know if you where going to make one - so I did)

Xerxes lay in a patch of wild flowers, the warm sun on his back and a breeze making the plants look like rolling waves. Xerxes wouldn't probably admit he was looking for a perfect flower for a female to anyone. This had become a regular habit for the king. He favored Freya, someone from the out-lands, from a prison of slaves. She had escaped not long ago, finding ruins to shelter herself at, but had no ability to hunt, seeing that her life had been spent on chains. He knew some of the pack already didn't approve of his choice, but the king chose to ignore the comments and pursue Freya.
Xerxes had enfact fell in love with Freya, and had expressed it to her. One problem, Freya was confused. Freya never felt or has felt...anything, or never knew it if she did. It hurt him - Xerxes - to have love one sided. It shredded his being. Yet he still brought the flowers. Everyday...hoping...waiting...wishing?

There! The perfect flower...simple...white, yet beautiful. He touched the soft stem hating to pluck this lovely life. He carried softly, and walked slowly...yet he didn't think about anything, his mind was blank. He soon found himself near Freya's den. "Freya?"

Last edited by King Xerxes on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

https://theplanetofsoturies.forumotion.com

2Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Empty Re: Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Freya lay in a small ball, her frame still small from the days she had failed to hunt. Everything had always been given to her, there was no need to learn to hunt for herself. This could have been her end, if she hadn't been found by Xerxes. The first meeting though resulted in some blood, but its not like her frail form could do much damage. Either way she still was cautious of anyone, and anything.

She startled when she heard Xerxes voice, jumping to her paws and growling as she stared at the entrance to the cave. When she realized who it was, the fur on her neck began to lie flat, but the distrust was still visible. Males on took advantage of her in the past, why would this one be any different. Her ears were back as she looked at Xerxes saying "What?" He voice cracked slightly which caused her to cut off at the t, making it sound as though she said wha instead of the intended word.

(To assume, this would be probably a few days after she was brought back.)

http://ootundraoo.deviantart.com

3Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Empty Re: Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Tue May 12, 2015 8:33 am

King Xerxes

King Xerxes
Admin
Admin

Xerxes shifted back when he heard her growl. "Freya its me-I've just come to give you this."
After dropping it as her feet he turned away and began to walk out of the den. "Are you hungry?"
He only glanced back with asking his question.

https://theplanetofsoturies.forumotion.com

4Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Empty Re: Confusion [Freya and Xerxes] Sun May 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Freya watched ast Xerxes came into the cave and dropped a flower. She looked at it, a little confused as to why he brought it. She walked forward and sniffed the flower, then licked it lightly as though to see if it was food. Her ears went back and she shook her head. Sticking her tongue out a little, very much pup like in mannerism. 
She spoke "What is this for?" Her ears were back as she lightly pawed the flower. She then yawned and sat down saying "Yes..I do need some food..do you have rabbit? Its..what I'm used to?" she pawed the ground lightly, trying to keep it secret as to where she was from. The last thing she needed was some warrior of this pack giving away her location to Erebus. Staying hidden was the only way, no Sotu here needed to know her past..the rape.or attempt at it. She curled her hind end as the memory flashed across her mind.
She quickly returned to normal pose and walked forward slightly. She pushed up aginst his shoulder suddenly feeling out of breath. She was used to being dependent though, this was nothing new to her.

http://ootundraoo.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum