Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Little Corner of Fanart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Freja

Didn't know if we could post our own threads here or not, but I figured I'd just go for it... If it's the wrong section feel free to move it/delete it. ^^

I love Freja to bits, but drawing her every single time I draw something wolf-like gets tiresome and I'm slightly afraid of getting tired of her design. Thus I decided that I'll vary a little inbetween, every second piece of a wolfish creature has to be of another soturie than my own. Kind of a little challenge for myself, as well as letting myself delve further into the depths of the wonderful soturie out there. :)

Without further ado, let's begin shall we?

---

First piece is of Zeto, one of the two soturie my darling has encountered so far. I would draw Rukh as well, but as of now I think his design would give me more pain than pleasure, so I went with Zeto... He's a fun guy whom I think Freja likes hanging out with, despite their numerous sarcastic and half-rude comments to each other. Excited to see what kind of friendship they'll form in the future! ^^

A mid-piece of Freja, next up is a random soturie!

Valkyrie, a beautiful gal that I came across when looking through the soturie gallery the other day! I really liked her design, and not to mention the name (Norse-nerd, nice to meet you!). Decided to draw her because she's mainly light, while most characters I've drawn lately are dark/earth coloured in some way or another. A nice change to draw a mostly white character, it's also a challenge since shading is a bit different from my regular shading style... Fun!

Freja definitely disapproves...

Gwendolyn! I have a habit of going to the ref lines to find the soturie I want to draw, and saw this new gal pop up and I figured I'd give a go at trying to draw her. Fairly simple, might as well be called a doodle, but hey... It's art too, innit?

More to come as I draw. The piece can be everything from full-body to headshot, but I've decided to go for at least a simple shading for each and every one of them.

Thanks for viewing my lil' gallery!

Last edited by Freja on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total

2 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Master Ly

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Awesome fre! I think this is a great idea! And that art of Zeto looks amazing! ^^

3 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Freja

I'm certainly hoping it'll be a fun experience for me! Plus I get the chance to surprise others (maybe even positively? Haha), which is something I really enjoy doing. :D

Another piece of Freja done (quickie), so the next will be a random soturie again... I'll have a tough time picking from all the lovely sweethearts out there...

4 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Zeto&Harlem

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Ahhhh! Zeto<3 Freja this is a fantastic idea! I cant wait to see more of your art here ^^

I own Zeto the High Guardian of Balius and Harlem the Vagabond/Scout.
If you need any help navigating the site, or have any questions, feel free to PM me here or on CS! (Im Rohan. there)

Thank you so much Nea/Quara(sig art) and Friskusis/Freja(avatar) for the epic art of Zet!!
Source for both: Avvie Sig

5 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Quara

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Love it!!!

6 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:32 am

Freja

Glad you enjoyed it, Zeto!

Happy to have positive feedback on my lil' challenge, it really helps motivate me to do more of these! Thanks y'all! <3

7 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:08 am

King Xerxes

Admin
Admin
This fan-art is lovely :D Can't wait to see more!

http://theplanetofsoturies.forumotion.com

8 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Freja

Thank you! It'll be a while 'till the next one, since I'm leaving for a week... Still, looking forwards to drawing more soturies when I return! ;D

9 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Freja

Last one for the day, next up is a random! Probably going to make that in a week's time when I'm back, but with any luck I'll be able to use my computer in London as well. ^^

10 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

ValklTaklElelHay

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Oh man! Valk looks great! Thank you so much! I've always loved your style.

11 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Freja

Glad you enjoyed it! ^^

Should be back in business tomorrow, still need to relax for a moment and catch up from a long day of travelling. :)

12 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:19 am

Freja

Kicking it off gently with a headshot, this time of Gwendolyn. ^^

13 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Vögel/Bluternte

Gah, these are so cute *A*
I'll have to make some art of your cute Soturie when I get the time ^^ She looks so fun to draw!

14 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Freja

Thank youu! I've wanted to draw Vögel for some time, but his antlers somewhat intimidate me whenever I'm searching for a soturie to draw... x'D I'll have to pick it up as a challenge one day, he's really lovely and I'd hate to miss a chance to draw him... ^^

15 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:00 am

Vögel/Bluternte

Believe it or not, those horns are more fun than challenging XD Just a nice crescent shape with some branches and jagged edges ^^ I sure look forward to seeing some art of him if you get a chance to! I'll make a nice picture of your girl some day for sure X3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum