Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Little Corner of Fanart

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Freja

Didn't know if we could post our own threads here or not, but I figured I'd just go for it... If it's the wrong section feel free to move it/delete it. ^^

I love Freja to bits, but drawing her every single time I draw something wolf-like gets tiresome and I'm slightly afraid of getting tired of her design. Thus I decided that I'll vary a little inbetween, every second piece of a wolfish creature has to be of another soturie than my own. Kind of a little challenge for myself, as well as letting myself delve further into the depths of the wonderful soturie out there. :)

Without further ado, let's begin shall we?

---

First piece is of Zeto, one of the two soturie my darling has encountered so far. I would draw Rukh as well, but as of now I think his design would give me more pain than pleasure, so I went with Zeto... He's a fun guy whom I think Freja likes hanging out with, despite their numerous sarcastic and half-rude comments to each other. Excited to see what kind of friendship they'll form in the future! ^^

A mid-piece of Freja, next up is a random soturie!

Valkyrie, a beautiful gal that I came across when looking through the soturie gallery the other day! I really liked her design, and not to mention the name (Norse-nerd, nice to meet you!). Decided to draw her because she's mainly light, while most characters I've drawn lately are dark/earth coloured in some way or another. A nice change to draw a mostly white character, it's also a challenge since shading is a bit different from my regular shading style... Fun!

Freja definitely disapproves...

Gwendolyn! I have a habit of going to the ref lines to find the soturie I want to draw, and saw this new gal pop up and I figured I'd give a go at trying to draw her. Fairly simple, might as well be called a doodle, but hey... It's art too, innit?

More to come as I draw. The piece can be everything from full-body to headshot, but I've decided to go for at least a simple shading for each and every one of them.

Thanks for viewing my lil' gallery!

Last edited by Freja on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total

2 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Master Ly

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Awesome fre! I think this is a great idea! And that art of Zeto looks amazing! ^^

by Neara-Works

3 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Freja

I'm certainly hoping it'll be a fun experience for me! Plus I get the chance to surprise others (maybe even positively? Haha), which is something I really enjoy doing. :D

Another piece of Freja done (quickie), so the next will be a random soturie again... I'll have a tough time picking from all the lovely sweethearts out there...

4 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Zeto&Harlem

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Ahhhh! Zeto<3 Freja this is a fantastic idea! I cant wait to see more of your art here ^^

I own Zeto the High Guardian of Balius and Harlem the Vagabond/Scout.
If you need any help navigating the site, or have any questions, feel free to PM me here or on CS! (Im Rohan. there)

Thank you so much Nea/Quara(sig art) and Friskusis/Freja(avatar) for the epic art of Zet!!
Source for both: Avvie Sig

5 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Quara

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Love it!!!

6 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:32 am

Freja

Glad you enjoyed it, Zeto!

Happy to have positive feedback on my lil' challenge, it really helps motivate me to do more of these! Thanks y'all! <3

7 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:08 am

King Xerxes

Admin
Admin
This fan-art is lovely :D Can't wait to see more!

http://theplanetofsoturies.forumotion.com

8 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Freja

Thank you! It'll be a while 'till the next one, since I'm leaving for a week... Still, looking forwards to drawing more soturies when I return! ;D

9 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Freja

Last one for the day, next up is a random! Probably going to make that in a week's time when I'm back, but with any luck I'll be able to use my computer in London as well. ^^

10 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

ValklTaklElelHay

Star Helpers
Star Helpers
Oh man! Valk looks great! Thank you so much! I've always loved your style.

11 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Freja

Glad you enjoyed it! ^^

Should be back in business tomorrow, still need to relax for a moment and catch up from a long day of travelling. :)

12 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:19 am

Freja

Kicking it off gently with a headshot, this time of Gwendolyn. ^^

13 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Vögel/Bluternte

Gah, these are so cute *A*
I'll have to make some art of your cute Soturie when I get the time ^^ She looks so fun to draw!

14 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Freja

Thank youu! I've wanted to draw Vögel for some time, but his antlers somewhat intimidate me whenever I'm searching for a soturie to draw... x'D I'll have to pick it up as a challenge one day, he's really lovely and I'd hate to miss a chance to draw him... ^^

15 Re: The Little Corner of Fanart on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:00 am

Vögel/Bluternte

Believe it or not, those horns are more fun than challenging XD Just a nice crescent shape with some branches and jagged edges ^^ I sure look forward to seeing some art of him if you get a chance to! I'll make a nice picture of your girl some day for sure X3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum