Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

"My deepest fear? Is losing you, my dear..."
Vögel's eyes opened, worried for a split second, then angry that he had such a strange dream. His past of being considered a burden sometimes effects the present. Sometimes he wonders if he could ever protect his mate if something were to happen to her. He was, after all, always told he was useless. However, the male was smart enough not to let dreams get to him.

He let out a long sigh and watched as the purple light that shone through the ceiling of the den turn vivid orange and then white. He smiled, thinking about how lucky he was to have such a great mate. Quara was still asleep next to him. Vögel remembered how difficult it was to sleep the night she moved in with him. It was one of those moments he would never forget. Quara didn't think Vögel was useless. She didn't think of him as any sort of disappointment. He whispered to her, trying not to wake her "No matter what..." he leaned in "... I will never disappoint you."

2My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty Re: My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 am

Quara

Quara
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

The soft warm breeze that flew from Vogel's mouth as he whispered tickled Quara's ear. As a natural response her ear twitched and she shuffled almost rising out of slumber. Though she held onto her doziness because at this time, right before waking, she can actually remember and sometimes control what she dreams. She coincidently was fantasizing Vögel. They were out exploring when felidae ambushed them. Vögel jumped into action and sliced them up in no time. Then stood in a manly stance and said in a charming deep voice "No matter what... I will never disappoint you." *eyebrow roll*  Quara blushed and responded "Disappoint? I don't even know what that word means when it comes to you, love." She also said this out loud and outstretched a paw toward Vögel.

Last edited by Quara on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

3My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty Re: My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 am

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel pulled his head back, looking down in hopes he didn't wake Quara. A smile appeared over his muzzle when she spoke her words. It was this sort of thing that allowed Vögel to trust himself with a mate; the things that Quara said to him... "I must have told you a million times already, but you made me realize just how much I really mean in this world." He rolled over on his side, faced the fae, and wrapped a paw around her back. With a quick lick to Quara's cheek, he said after a few moments of sweet, relaxing silence "I believe we need to start the day, my dear. Don't worry, no Felidae are going to get you today!"

A quick burst of energy stabbed at Vögel and he stood to his paws, stretched his head tall and yawned out all his lingering sleepiness before trotting to the mouth of the den. Ears perked, he looked back "Quara. You'll want to see this." He stared into the horizon. A lake in the distance glistened like a pool of pure diamonds in the silvery, new sunlight. "Almost as majestic as you, don't you think?" His face was silhouetted against the image, the white pearl of a sun casting a light against everything it touched. The other Soturies of the pack were getting ready for duty while Vögel daydreamed of how excellent a morning it is.

4My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty Re: My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 am

Quara

Quara
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Quara's dreams faded from her as she regained her conscious mind. They were entwined in an embrace. Quara felt such happiness as she snuck a peek every now and then at vogel's handsome relaxed face his eyes closed. She shut her eyes and pretended to still be sleeping, only moving after he licked her cheek. After he spoke she opened her dark onyx eyes slightly and smiled at him and wondered how he knew.

Quara was mid stretch and yawn when Vogel called her to the front of the den. Her ears perked as she walked over to match his gaze. "I'd say as majestic as our relationship" she said with loving eyes and leaned into him.

"I have to go visit the Alpha today we are having a guardian meeting. But when I get back. She suggested. "We can finally do that thing we have always been talking about, yeah?"

5My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty Re: My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

The slender male gave the fae a goofy smile at the comment of their majestic relationship. His pearly teeth gleamed in the morning sun and his pinkish eyes were completely shut with the grin. He always had a sense of humor, but sometimes it came out accidentally. He made up for it with his seriousness, including how important his job and family... er... hopefully soon-to-be family, at least. He didn't want to move too quickly with Quara, but his fantasies of carrying a tiny puppy around in the loop of his horn always made him smile when he was alone.

Vögel's eyes grew wide at her next words. His jaws were parted ever so slightly with joy. He knew what she meant, and knew he'd have much fun being with her. "J-ja, liebchen! Yes, darling!" He bent forward and nuzzled the tip of her nose with his and without warning said "Race ya to the meeting! Least I can do is go with you, yes?" and he jumped from den entrance to the grass in an instant. "Come now, you'll want to make a good impression and get there early!"

6My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty Re: My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:15 am

Quara

Quara
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Quara was a little stunned from vogels reaction, she then let out a soft giggle. "I didn't expect you to be so excited about cleaning and decorating the den!" she said teasingly. To Quara the den still looked a little like a bachelor's pad and could use some touching up here and there. She never fused about it though just made slight hints that she wanted to move some things around.

"Of course you may come with me!" she pranced at the thought of not having to leave Vogel. Quara pounced after him. She gave Vogel's tail a slight playful tug so she could match her stride with his. she was always readily able bodied at any opportunity for a competition no matter how small it may be.

Just as Vogel said they were the first ones to be at the meeting spot. Panting and feeling fresh from the exercise. Quara decided to pick a play fight with Vogel she tugged at his shoulder fur and gently grabbed at his legs.

7My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Empty Re: My Deepest Fear (Vögel and Quara) Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

As they stopped just before the meeting place, Vögel looked back. "I'd much sooner decorate than work! While you're at this meeting, I'll get all my errands done and meet ya back at the den. Why wouldn't I be excited?" He turned and nipped at her as she pecked at his fur and legs. He turned to face her quick as she wasn't giving up and bent his front half down in a playing position "Little pokes aren't gonna bring me down, little Quara!" His enormous horns looked like two, giant crescent moons over his head as he leaped up and gently pawed the fae on the shoulder and head.

Being the first to the meeting? Yeah right; by the time this fooling around was over, everyone else was in position waiting on Quara!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum