Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Soliloquy for Esme - Senior Drill Sergeant

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Esme & Garrus

Esme & Garrus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

"Like any creature, we are ruled nearly entirely by instinct. My instincts told me that there was danger, I smelt the iron of blood and rot of poison. Yet my judgment overtook my instincts. My discipline is steel. I am a protector. I've been taught not to fear."

--- Esme

A Soliloquy for Esme - Senior Drill Sergeant Image

Last edited by Esme & Blade on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Esme & Garrus

Esme & Garrus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

A Soliloquy for Esme - Senior Drill Sergeant Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

B a s i c s

• F u l l - N a m e : Esme
  • N a m e - P r o n u n c i a t i o n : Ez-may
  • N i c k  - M e a n i n g : Welsh in origin; 'Gracious Protector'

• P a c k : The Royal Pack
  • R a n k : Senior Drill Instructor

• S e x u a l - I d e n t i t y : Cisgendered Female

• A g e : 22 Years

• M A G I C - L I M I T A T I O N S :
    Illusion ; User can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. However, these illusions are not perfect; an illusion of a loved one will not have the knowledge of that creature and can be recognized as an illusion. Is only hereditary.

• S p e c i e s : Genetically Altered Wolf
  • B r e e d : Long Normal Tail/Normal Ear/Short Fur | Soturie
  • H e i g h t : From the ground to the shoulder, Esme stands at 70 inches tall.
  • W e i g h t : Esme weighs in at about 180 lbs.'
  • B u i l t : Esme is surprisingly average is both height and weight.
  • M o d i f i c a t i o n : Esme has a scar the cuts across her muzzle, another that cuts the inside of her lower right foreleg, and one that cuts across her lower abdomen.
  • C o a t - C o l o r : fdfdfd - c1b4aa - 7f7165 - 5b473a - 32261b
  • E y e - C o l o r : b00000

P e r s o n a l

• P e r s o n a l i t y : Esme is well known or her stubborn nature and tendencies to be impatient. It is often believed that she is just to stubborn to get killed. She has displayed a resilience that is surpassed by none. Surviving many close encounters with Felidea, coming out as victor in every case.
    Esme can be rather short tempered and a bully, especially to those weaker and younger question his ways. However, Esme is no coward. Her willingness to venture into the heart of Felidae territory on a weekly basics is testament to that.
    Esme not only has raw power but a talent to military strategy. Her tactical thinking allow her to see that, to keep the Felidae at bay, is to eradicate them weekly - instead of simply waiting for them to show up on Soturie borders.
    Esme used to be a fervent follower of Xerxes, but in light of recent events, she had lost all loyalty to him. However, she is not un-loyal to the pack and the cause of the pack as a whole. One can not like someone, but still agree with them. Esme is able to put aside her feelings of distrust for the sake of the pack. Esme is very loyal to her cadets, it is believed that if she was to give her life for anyone, it would be her cadets.

• S t r e n g t h s : Polite - Gallant - Logical - Courageous - Scholarly
  • W e a k n e s s e s : Militaristic - Cold - Smug

R e l a t i o n s

• P a r e n t s : Voltaire - Living | Selena - Deceased
  • S i b l i n g s : Zeto - Elder Living Brother | Alyosha - Younger Living Brother

• M e n t o r : Voltaire
  • C a d e t s : Blade - Ave - ?? - ??

• F r i e n d s : -
  • E n e m i e s : -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
   _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum