Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Girly for the Hothead - Zeto's search

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

A Girly for the Hothead - Zeto's search  Image

Sooo.. I may as well put it out there that I eventually do want to find a mate for Zeto. I definitely do not want something that is an immediate 'yep theyre mates', I want to play out their relationships, make sure they are compatible. Zeto himself his complicated, meaning I think whatever relationships he stumbles into would be the same way. I would also like to say when it finally is decided on who Zet goes with, it would be fun for the tested relationships to either turn into bitter exes or awkward friends. Bc lets face it, that would make some priceless situations.

So personality!

Zeto is a male, about 22 years old, and was previously a scout, but has since moved into the High Guardian of Balius. He was the eldest heir of Voltaire's lost throne, and has waves of bitter feeling towards his lost life stolen from him by illness.
Zeto in 5 words can be described as : Sarcastic, Anger Issues, Prideful, Protective, Cynical
He has a dislike for the new members of the pack that may take some prodding at to tear down, just a forewarning.

Another warning, I'm horrid at starters, so I'm more than likely going to request you start it c:

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Wow, he's a pretty boy *u*
Do you think Blut and he could do a rp?

She could be described as:
(brutish) | (combative) | (protective) | (arrogant) | (enduring)
She's the High Guardian of Xanthus, and takes the job seriously.
She didn't start off in this pack. She came here through... currently unknown ways. So perhaps they could share something in common when it comes to their view on the pack, since neither were born into it?

For in-depth personality and the start of her history, here:
https://theplanetofsoturies.forumotion.com/t40-bluternte-death-s-little-helper

ValklTaklElelHay

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

I know him and Ele might be a long shot, but I'd like to give it a go if you want to :)

Freja

Freja

Probably sounds funny, but... *shoves a reluctant Freja towards Zeto*

That'd be one hella fiery relationship, but it'd also be entertaining... Haha xD

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

@ Blut& El : Sure we can definitely try Zet out with both your ladies, though as said i'm bad at starters XD would you guys be able to do a starter for the rps?
@Freja: x3 it would be an amusing relationship! Would you like to just continue with our rep with a possibility in mind or would you like to have another rp for testing relationships?

@All: I'll be really slow with replies this week is my worry, too many deadlines with little possibility for longer replies.. just a forewarning!

Freja

Freja

Zeto@: I think it'd be fine to continue our current and see where it might lead us, I've got a few ideas in mind. ;D Don't worry about replying quickly, I've been away for a week myself so I wouldn't have had the ability to reply anyway. ^^

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

@ Blut and Ele : Would you guys still like to test out things with Zet?

ValklTaklElelHay

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Sure, Id love to give things a go between ele and Zet :) Sorry for the delayed response.

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Zeto
Sure, I would still like to try something. I've been busy lately, but I think I'll be able to make time for more rps in upcoming days =3

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Sweet! Sounds great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]