Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPs for my Brood

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RPs for my Brood Empty RPs for my Brood Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Master Ly

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

I'm going to start off by saying this
I do not actively search for romance.  Instead I'd prefer to see how the two get along before asking if we could attempt romance.
Just putting that out there.

Anyway

I am looking for friendly/enemy RPs for my Sots.

Ly; Ly's very dedicated to his role. He is immensely loyal and only wants what is best for the pack.  No matter the leader he is under; to him it is only the rest of the pack that matters. Since he was never close with his family, he views the pack as his family wants to do all he can to keep them safe, and that means enforcing the rules and delving out punishment if need be. He doesn't really show much affection towards others other than slight concern for their well being. He's also fairly blunt but very calm and mellow. He will not pick a fight unless it is needed and he knows when to surrender. He has a very strong sense of duty.  Typically stone-faced and unreacting, it is odd and really quite rare to see him with anything other than, especially if it is anger.  The golden-furred Soturie's patience never seems to run short and he is able to converse with any personality and make it out without a fight.
Really any type of RP would difficult with him due to his seeming lack of personality.  Enemy will be near-impossible seeing how he has the patience of a saint and is almost impossible to anger.  Friendship will be a tad difficult but not impossible.

Shaw; Shaw is exceptional around pups but strict when need be.  She can come off as curt and docile at first, but quickly she warms up and is very friendly.  She also far more open around the pups and those she knows she can trust.
Though I don't have much on her personality, friendship RPs will be the easiest with her as she really mostly just wants everyone to get along and be friends.  Enemy RPs would be amusing with her.

Dusk; He holds few of his mother's personality points, the only two being his strong distaste of the demon cats, Felidae, and his strong first-appearance. Dusk, over the years, has been torn down by his uncle Erebus and built up to simply be an obedient follower. He is easily lead about and pushed around, doing any and all bidding Erebus and the other higher-ups want of him. He has been pushed around and torn down like this for so long, he would just about die without someone telling him what do to. He has never eaten without being told to, never slept without being told; everything he has ever done, has been told to him. Dusk is a very submissive and broken young male. His right horn was broken off as a pup as he tried to help his father with something but was, quite literally, tossed aside due to being so small.  He will not fight despite acting as though he will; he is not an aggressive Soturie.  All Dusk truly wants to it make his father proud of him.
All RPs will be a no-go with Dusk unless your Sot is a vagabond.  Even then all RPs will be pretty hard with him as he so submissive.

So, yeah.  ^^"

2RPs for my Brood Empty Re: RPs for my Brood Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Spyros & Nike

Spyros & Nike

my sots are always open kis ;u;
Spy well ya know is quite the grump, could make and interesting rp between him and shaw maybe?

I kinda like really want Nike to rp with Dusk |D i think that would be really funny, little nike running around and trusting everyone, except evil cats XP, and finding a broken soul and tries to fix him? Well if that's not possible maybe ly or shaw

3RPs for my Brood Empty Re: RPs for my Brood Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Master Ly

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Well, as said. Dusk is an outsider, not in the pack, though I think I may have him join anyway because nothing's happening in the outlands. ;3;"

4RPs for my Brood Empty Re: RPs for my Brood Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Spyros & Nike

Spyros & Nike

Well either way she might could run into him or something nwn it could be interesting or we could do spy and ly/Shaw or Nike if you want qwq

5RPs for my Brood Empty Re: RPs for my Brood Fri May 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Master Ly

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Anything you want. I'm looking to get more relations for my little ninny, so I'd really rather have RPs for him. Poor Dusk doesn't get enough love as it is.. ;-;"

6RPs for my Brood Empty Re: RPs for my Brood Fri May 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Spyros & Nike

Spyros & Nike

sounds good kis <333 I can set up on with nike and dusk? put it in 1x1 ?

7RPs for my Brood Empty Re: RPs for my Brood Fri May 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Master Ly

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Sure! And put it in family. ;3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum