Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new beginning for Freja?

+2
Rukh ~ Asuna
Freja
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new beginning for Freja? Empty A new beginning for Freja? Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:08 am

Freja

Freja

My little gal whom I would be very happy to get active with needs some friends/foes to kick her off a little. She originated from Cinna's pack, and was used to being treated like a little princess back there. Being transferred into Xerxes' pack has been tough on her and she's reserved for most soturies outside her old pack and will likely be hard to approach/befriend.

These are what I'm seeking:
  • A new friend
  • Someone to convince her King Xerxes is a good leader (help her accept her new life etc.)
  • A mentor of sorts
  • A foe to step on her dignity
  • Potential love-interests

All of these can be combined, these are just examples in case you're unsure of what we could RP.
If your warrior is up for the challenge then feel free to hit me with a PM/message of some kind! Very Happy

2A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Rukh ~ Asuna

Rukh ~ Asuna

ID love to see if her and rukh could be friends, hes rather peaceful and like to play devils advocate a lot. he currently a teacher but dose not fight because he chooses not to. He thinks talking can solve everything and im sure he can mentor her on somethings

3A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Freja

Freja

Sounds great! Do you want me to start the thread? :)

4A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Rukh ~ Asuna

Rukh ~ Asuna

If youd like too, im not great at starting :3

5A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Hey Freja, If you'd like we could test out Zet and Frej?
I think they'd be amusing, He's unsure of Xerxes' rule as he came from an old ruler himself and was an heir there, but has been downgraded to a scout in Xerxes' pack. Dispite his dislike of Xerxes, he dislikes the new comers more as he sees them as trouble some, especially those that have wriggled their way into high positions so soon.

So perhaps these two could be foes or odd friends *Shrugs* they'd be interesting none the less xD

Would you like to try them?

6A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Freja

Freja

Rukh@: Alright! I'll be making a starter sooner or later, I've got quite a bit of RPs to reply to right now, but expect one up in about 15 minutes or so. Razz

Zeto@: That's brilliant! They have almost the same background and everything! o: It'd surely be a very interesting RP! They even share the same role within the pack, haha! I'll get one started as soon as I've finished the starter for Rukh's RP. ^^

7A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:12 pm

ValklTaklElelHay

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

If you'd like, I'd like to possibly do one between freja and Ele, since they're cousins. They could be pretty good friends. Also I'd like to do one between her and Valkyrie. Valkyrie might look down on her 'princess' like behavior for awhile but its only because she's a little jaded thanks to Xerxes right at the moment. :)

8A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:31 pm

Freja

Freja

ValkyrielElelHaymitch wrote:If you'd like, I'd like to possibly do one between freja and Ele, since they're cousins. They could be pretty good friends. Also I'd like to do one between her and Valkyrie. Valkyrie might look down on her 'princess' like behavior for awhile but its only because she's a little jaded thanks to Xerxes right at the moment. :)

Sounds good! Would you mind starting these ones off, I'm a bit swamped on starters. ^^

9A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Zeto&Harlem

Zeto&Harlem
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Freja wrote:

Zeto@: That's brilliant! They have almost the same background and everything! o: It'd surely be a very interesting RP! They even share the same role within the pack, haha! I'll get one started as soon as I've finished the starter for Rukh's RP. ^^

Sounds great!

10A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Freja

Freja

Zeto wrote:
Freja wrote:

Sounds great!

There you go! ^^

11A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 am

ValklTaklElelHay

Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Here's the one with Valk; I'll probably wait until tomorrow o start the one with ele :)

https://theplanetofsoturies.forumotion.com/t90-taming-a-fallen-princess-or-a-fallen-angel-freja-and-valkyrie#331

12A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:53 am

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Perhaps she and Vögel could help each other out? Vögel went from Messenger to Guardian and is having trouble learning new battle techniques. We could do a mentor... er... mentor-mentor relationship XD They can help each other out, if you're interested in something like that!

13A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:46 am

Freja

Freja

Vögel/Bluternte wrote:Perhaps she and Vögel could help each other out? Vögel went from Messenger to Guardian and is having trouble learning new battle techniques. We could do a mentor... er... mentor-mentor relationship XD They can help each other out, if you're interested in something like that!

That sounds awesome! Sorry for being so late in replying, it didn't pop up in my notifications for some sort of reason... o: If you're still up for it I'm all in, just make a RP and I'll happily follow up!

Still looking for new RPs, as I've missed RPing with Freja.

14A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Spyros & Nike

Spyros & Nike

We could rp Spyros and Freja if you wanted, they would probably not get along too well, at least at first, but he could become, well for a lack of better terms a jerk of a bodyguard? They have a mutual dislike and wariness of Xerxes, which hopefully he'll get over, and although he's mean he would rather stand up for her than listen to some strange pack member and would probably pick a fight or two -shrugs- could be interesting |D

Or if you wanted we could rp Nike? I think that'd be interesting with how innocent and curious she is. She could help show her that Xerxes isn't so bad? nwn

15A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Freja

Freja

I'd love to RP Freja and Spyros! I really do want to figure out what kind of bond she'd have with the rest of her pack, so that'd be perfect! Perhaps hold off a PR with Nike and Freja for now, she's still pretty far away from ever accepting Xerxes. ;P

16A new beginning for Freja? Empty Re: A new beginning for Freja? Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Spyros & Nike

Spyros & Nike

Yeah sounds like a great idea! Maybe Freja and Nike would be better friends later nwn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum