Planet Oscora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Planet Oscora

Home of the Soturies, and their owners

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scattered Ruins of a Life before - Vogel and Prometheus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

The night was a cold one, and..silent. There was..the stench of blood, and burt ground in the air. Blood dripped down to the ground from horns of fire. His eyes narrowed his teeth bared, he seemed to be enveloped with rage and anguish. Before him, lay the dead bodies of three or four Felide, it was hard to tell with their bodies being half ash and burnt flesh.

Prometheus growled and shook his head, trying to clear the rage in his head. Finally he seemed to gain a sense of mind, he walked over to a tiny pup who was now dead. He lightly pawed the small form, as if trying to revive the form from its poor short life. He whimpered, salty tears forming in his eyes as the reality set in that the pup would not wake.

The wind picked up, spreading the flames that sparked off charred logs and undergrowth. The male stood there, alone by the deceased pup. "Such..a short life..my little friend..Im sorry..I could..not save you." He stood there for awhile longer. Finally, he raised to his paws and begun digging, the ground hard, and bringing blood to his pads from painful cuts.

Finally the hole was dug, six times the length of the pup deep. He lifted the poor form, who clearly had two gaping wounds on its side from Felidae teeth. He gently set the pup down in the hole, and began burying it. He moved stones in place signifying the land as a grave and not to disturb it. This entire time, he thought he was alone.

http://ootundraoo.deviantart.com

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

A bitter breeze blew over Vögel. The noises he heard took him in the right direction... or maybe it was just the opposite. He had a feeling he didn't want to follow the commotion of the cried, hisses, roars and yelps. Soon, the smell of sweet, innocent blood was carried towards him by that bitter wind. It was odd... the way this made Vögel feel. It didn't seem normal, the blood was unusual. It seemed to have a bad vibe about it.

The frozen ground beneath his paws made him feel like he was walking on ice. At the sight of the newly dug, tiny grave whole, his heart soon felt like it was covered in ice as well.

Eyes wide open, he nearly began to cry. A pup. He was shocked and unable to move as his eyes assessed the scene. The Felide, the only living Soturie, and one last time at the pup before it was buried out of sight. Vögel took a step forward. His mind was cloudy and confused, even though the scene was quite obvious. "What... what happened?" He mumbled from behind the other wolf, his tall horns grand and making him look intimidating. The look on his face, however, was not threatening.

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Prometheus was perfectly fine sitting alone mourning the death of this young pup. He had saved the pup once before from death by starvation. Apparently it had been abandoned by its mother because of lack of food. But that was all done with, there was nothing to linger on.

Prometheus shot up and growled, some flames sparking off his paws as he saw this new Sotuire come it. His eyes narrowed, or one did, seeing as the other had 3 gashes across it and was closed. He growled again saying rather harshly "What happened? is it not obvious to you what happened? or those horns blocking your brain from thinking" He growled again, rage still seen in his eyes.

After awhile though, he finally said "Im..sorry..for being so harsh.." he sighed "I was out hunting for food when I heard his yelp, can back to find the felidae..playing with his corpse..training I guess.." He seemed to whimper slightly at the loss. But he had to move on, sacrifices had to be made to go on with life. He sighed rising to his paws, but..sat right back down..suddenly feeling the pain of the gashes on his leg and hindquarters. He also came to realize..one of his horns..was broken? When had that happened.

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel took a step back, not at the flames, but at the unexpected insult. His face turned expressionless. He knew he shouldn't have been here. Besides, he asked what happened before the obvious... but didn't quite catch the words in time to ask the proper way. Besides, his question was answered. At the other Soturie relaxing slightly, he fixed his gaze on the cold, fresh mound in front of him. "Was... he yours?" His voice was sad, but sympathetic. He thought maybe his pup was out playing before Prometheus managed to find his pup. He prayed this was not the case.

Vögel watched the other male from the corner of his eye. "You took on four of them. Even without the emotional tole, you're not well." He spoke with a voice that promised he was not forcing Prometheus to do anything he didn't want to. "I suggest you find somewhere to rest. Where's your pack?" He noticed Prometheus was in intense pain, the adrenaline fading after the battle and the severity of the wounds setting in. "I've been in similar positions. If need be, I could help you." He pawed at the ground with his right paw. There was an old scar, where the bone had once been exposed.

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Prometheus laid down and licked at his leg, the wound deep and bleeding badly. He didn't hear the males words quite as clearly as he would have liked, ringing of his ears beginning to set in from blood loss. He shook his head slightly "No the pup was not mine, but a sorry end to a life that had been saved once before" He returned to licking the wound, blood dripping down from his eye. He soon stopped saying "Help..would be nice. I don't have..a pack..not..anymore. Not..since they asked me to kill a pup...no..DEMANDED I kill the pup..of the current king.." He shook his head again and sighed.

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel cringed at the sight of the wound. Blood spilled from it like a fountain. He walked up cautiously, as if the wound was contagious and he didn't want to catch anything of equal severity, and lowered his head to get a closer look. His stomach seemed to cringe at the sight of it. Clearing his throat, he tried to offer comforting words "You have a way with pups, don't you?" He shot the male a smile. "Um, yes, well... we better get you to my own pack, then. We can worry about what to do with you in the morning. Lets go."

Vögel scooped his huge horn under Prometheus's stomach and helped lift the heavy brute. "Can't carry you, but you're free to lean on me. Its the best I could do, and I know it'll hurt..."
With Prometheus's steps, Vögel seemed more to be following him than the other way around.

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus

Freya/Pro/Khalid/Erebus
Star Helpers
Star Helpers

Prometheus hesitated at first, but he would need help. It wasn't often a Vagabound was offered help, since most are that way because they WANT to be solitary. He walked for a few before sitting down and looking at Vögel "I wonder how many times I'm gonna walk a circle..until you realize we haven't really moved very far? " Prometheus was semi suspicious of the male, who seemed to want to help, but had no idea the ways of going about it.

Finally he huffed after having gotten a good smell of Vögel "Your of Cianna's pack yes?..it..would be that way" He blatantly pointed with his uninjured paw. "Of course, if Erebus or Gethen is there..I don't wish to be there. " He sighed returning to licking his leg. waiting for Vögel to answer.

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel/Bluternte

Vögel let Prometheus sit again, understanding the difficulty he must be having. "Er... yes... well... you see, I only followed the scent of blood here. I thought I would be able to retrace my steps..." He sat with the rather scary looking brute. "I'm the messenger. I could find my way around the lands easily, but on my way here, I was distracted. I hope you could understand." He looked away a bit disappointed. "And on top of that, yes, we haven't moved much yet." A sense of shame filled his voice. Vögel had only just joined Cinna's pack and wasn't overly familiar with the area yet. He thought that this would prove his worth, but Vögel felt as though he should shun himself from the world like his parents did to him when they found out his 4 horns were actually 2. We was merely a failure, in his home pack and his new pack.

"Gah, I do apologize, but I cannot tell you the names of those in the pack yet..." it was obvious at this point that he was new, though it was also obvious that he was trying his best. "If you'd prefer, we could look for shelter and head to the pack in daylight." He shot Prometheus a weak smile. As a breeze blew by once again he commented "Its too cold to stay here in the open, after all."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum